- 3 medium ripe avocados pits removed and scooped from peel
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup onion finely diced
- Juice from ½ lime
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- 1/2 jalapeno seeds and membrane removed, finely diced (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Smash avocado with a fork or pastry blender. Stir together until blended.
- Best if served immediately. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator if needed. Guacamole will start to discolor within 1 day.