Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Cauliflower with a twist, a delicious, easy, healthy, keto friendly twist. Tender crisp florets of fresh cauliflower with tangy buffalo sauce cooked in the Air Fryer.
Using the air fryer makes this a super fast recipe. Cooked to crispy perfection in just 15 minutes, it’s perfect for a busy weeknight side. Did I mention the tiny little bits of char from the air fryer? Those are the best! And they add an amazing layer of flavour.
Easy to make, with just 2 ingredients, this is a recipe that appears in the recipe rotation quite frequently.
Avoid Meal Rotation boredom:
You can keep things interesting by making different dipping sauces. I lean towards creamy herb dressing which cool the buffalo sauce while bringing a burst of flavour.
AIR FRYER BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER
- 1 large head Cauliflower washed, dried and cut into florets
- 1 Bottle of Frank's Buffalo Sauce or wing sauce
- Spray Olive oil
- parsley chopped, optional
- Wash the Cauliflower in a colander under cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut the Cauliflower into florets, and place them in the air fryer.
- Spray the florets with Olive oil, and then brush them with the Buffalo sauce, to completely coat them. Set the air fryer to 15 minutes, and turn the Cauliflower half way through cooking. When you turn them, spray with Olive oil, and brush a little more Buffalo sauce on.
- Finish cooking the florets, and when they're done, remove them to a plate, sprinkle with a little parsley if desired, and serve with Buffalo sauce to dip in. Enjoy!