Greek Layered Hummus Dip
- 10 10 ounces hummus store bought or homemade
- 1 large cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives chopped
- Olive oil optional
- Fresh black pepper optional
- Spread hummus evenly on a large rimmed plate or pie plate.
- Create layers with the cucumber, onion, tomatoes, cheese, and olives.
- Top with a drizzle of olive oil and freshly cracked black pepper if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or vegetable dippers