Mom… there’s nothing to eat!
A super easy kid friendly recipe for English Muffin Pizzas is just what you need! Afternoon snack, before or after sports, or with a bowl of soup for a quick and easy dinner. The options for toppings make this great for picky eaters, kids parties, or the gathering of teenagers that seem to appear weekly at my house.
Garden Veggie English Muffin Pizzas
- 3 light English Muffins
- 6 Tbsp. part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 Tbsp. Sauce I used a can of Red Pack sauce
- 3-5 white mushrooms sliced
- ¼ small red onion sliced
- ¼ yellow pepper sliced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Use a fork to split open the English Muffins.
- Place each half on a baking sheet
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano to the sauce and mix.
- Add 2 Tbsp. sauce to each opened English Muffin.
- Next, add 1 Tbsp. mozzarella to each.
- Top with mushroom, red onion and yellow pepper slices to each.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.