Easy to make, and totally adjustable to suit your taste, this Dry Ranch Seasoning is homemade from scratch! You will notice that it doesn’t contain any salt, as I like the flavour of Ranch, but not all the sodium that comes in those little packages. Adjust the seasoning to taste in recipes that call for Ranch Seasoning.
This Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix allows you to control the salt, adjust the other seasonings (I like lots of dill for example) and is budget friendly. I make large batches of this Dry Ranch Seasoning, and use it in many of my recipes.
Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup Dry Buttermilk Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 3 teaspoons Dried Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon Freeze Dried Chives
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Onion Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Transfer to an airtight jar and label. Enjoy!
Want more great recipes?
For more great recipes, meal plans, LIVE streamed Quick Cook and Meal Prep Video’s plus so much more, join the Love on a Plate community now. We also have a YouTube channel, that’s new but growing, I’d love it if you would subscribe!
We’d love to know what you think of these recipes if you try them! Share a picture on IG using #loveonaplate, Post your picture on the Love on A Plate group, leave a Comment or Rating below. I think you get the picture! We want to hear from you. @loveonaplate.ca