Add Mediterranean flair to your menu with this amazing Greek Seasoning Blend. Made from scratch it’s so much more flavourful than those you purchase at the store. There are also a few “surprise” ingredients that are traditional to Greek Cuisine,but often omitted in recipes as they are less commonly used in savoury dishes. Please trust me and don’t leave them out. They truly make a difference!
What can I cook with Greek Seasoning Blend?
The question should be, what can’t you cook? This Greek Seasoning Blend is really outstanding and flexible too.
10 Quick uses
- Mix 1 Tbsp with 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar and use it to dip bread in
- Sprinkle Greek Seasoning blend on shrimp, place on a skewer and grill
- Marinate chicken thighs, with Greek Seasoning Blend and olive oil and bake on a sheet pan
- Add Greek Seasoning Blend to rice while it’s cooking for a delicious side dish
- Use in Instant Pot Lemon Olive Greek Chicken
- Makes a delicious Greek Salad Dressing
- Cook Orzo, add butter and a sprinkle of Greek Seasoning Blend. Serve as a side
- Sprinkle on Zucchini, Onions and Red peppers and saute in olive oil
- Toss cubed potatoes with lemon juice, olive oil and Greek Seasong Blend and roast until crispy
- Add Greek Seasoning blend to yogurt and grated cucumber for a delicious dip
Want to share great cooking ideas? Learn new techniques? Get Menu Plans? What Quick Cook or Meal Prep Videos? Join the Love on a Plate Community here.
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl whisk together to combine. Pour into a spice jar with a lid, label.
- Greek Spice Blend will last for up to 6 months stored in a cool dry place.