Candy Corn, you either love it or hate it, I don’t really think there is anything in between. I LOVE the way it looks, and it’s super fun to decorate with, but I don’t think they taste good. Luckily this Candy Corn Parfait LOOKS like Candy Corn, but doesn’t taste like it!
Made with Vanilla Pudding, food colouring, and whipped cream, it’s whimsical, fun and tastes good, as long as you like Vanilla Pudding of course. Now, if you want it to TASTE like Candy Corn, you can easily grab this flavouring from Amazon (they have EVERYTHING) and add it sparingly to your pudding. It’s potent. I’ll post my affiliate link at the bottom.
Decorated with Candy Corn, and other Halloween treats you can make this simple fun Candy Corn Parfait with very little fuss, there’s really no TRICK to it, so why not treat your kids to a fun after school TREAT! Okay, that’s my attempt at clever humour, don’t judge, I try !
Okay, here’s that Amazon Affiliate Link I mentioned.
If you want more great recipes join our Facebook Group; Love on a Plate. We share LIVE cooking demo’s, meal prep tips, recipes and more!
Candy Corn Parfait
- 2 3.4 oz boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups cold milk
- yellow food coloring
- orange food coloring
- 1 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
- candy corn and pumpkin candy for garnish
- Pour one box of vanilla pudding mix into a mixing bowl. Add 2 cups of cold milk and whisk.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of orange food coloring. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the orange pudding into the bottom of your serving glasses. Fill each glass about 1/3 of the way up with the pudding. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Add the remaining box of vanilla pudding into a medium bowl and add 2 cups of cold milk. Whisk until smooth. Add 1 to 2 drops of yellow food coloring and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Place a layer of yellow pudding on top of the orange pudding, filling each glass 2/3 of the way. Chill 15 minutes.
- Spoon some whipped topping on top of the yellow layer, up to the top of each glass. Chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, place a candy pumpkin and several candy corn pieces on top of each glass