Easy Halloween Cupcakes
When my kids were younger we used to spend a lot of time choosing exactly the right Halloween Treat to make and bring to class for their yearly Halloween parties. As they got older, the planning and choosing seemed to disappear, but the last minute requests for a treat didn’t! I can’t tell you how many times Easy Halloween Cupcakes were assembled at the last minute.
This is NOT a from scratch recipes. These are NOT the best cupcakes you’ll ever eat (I’m being honest) BUT, they ARE however extremely EASY to make and with just a few Halloween candies as decorations, some basic piping skills you’ve got a Halloween treat that everyone is proud to send in to school.
What you need to make Easy Halloween Cupcakes:
- 12 cupcakes – use any flavor cake mix
- 2-3 containers icing, choose your flavour
- 12 Halloween candy pumpkins; (I use the marshmallow creme ones)
- 2 to 3 cups chocolate frosting
- Fall sprinkles
- Candy pumpkins
- Pipe frosting over completely cooled cupcakes in a circular direction working from the center of the cupcake towards the outside.
- Press one pumpkin into the center of each cupcake and finish with sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.