Skillet Brownie Smore’s
One Skillet, Brownie, Marshmallows, Chocolate sauce, graham crackers! Oh yes, you know this is going to be amazingly good. Smore’s are not just for camping! You can make this Skillet Brownie Smore’s recipe in the comfort of your kitchen all year round!
- graham crackers
- chocolate syrup
- ice cream
Yes please! What I love in addition to how easy this Skillet Smore’s Brownie is to make is that it takes almost no time. I can whip this up and get it in the oven while one of my Meal Prep dinners is cooking and pop it in the oven when we sit down to eat. By the time dinner is over, dessert is ready. Super fun to serve it family style with a spoon for everyone.
Get More Recipes:
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel, Prepaheadable and see how easy this is, then scroll down and get the entire recipe below. You’re going to want to print it! You can also join for free and save this to your collection for later! So many great things to do, but first, watch this video, then get ready to bake. You won’t be able to resist.
Skillet S'mores Brownie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 graham crackers broken into pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 chocolate bar broken into pieces
- In a cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Then add eggs and vanilla and stir.
- Slowly add in cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder stirring in between each addition.
- Top with marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate pieces.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Top with ice cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce
Prep time= 5 mins
Bake = 25 mins