Thai Sloppy Joe Sliders
Are you like me and always looking to change up and put a twist on family favourites? Searching for new ways to use Ground Beef, that aren’t the same old, same old? Want recipes that will satisfy kids, teenagers and adults? Its’ not always easy, but these Thai Sloppy Joe Sliders check all the boxes. And if you are feeling like you want to go a little “extra” make my Homemade Thai Peanut Sauce, and use it to dip Shrimp Chips or Crispy fries in them.
Prepaheadable; quick & easy!
This recipe is so quick and easy to put together, it’s one you can put together in under 15 minutes on a busy night. However, to make it even easier, and something that anyone in the family can prepare, I like to prep the Thai Sauce ahead of time. Having an assortment of homemade sauces is part of my prepaheadable Meal Prep strategy, and this one is a favourite.
Friday Night Sliders:
Every Friday night we end up with a crowd of hungry teenage boys at our house, and they are ALWAYS ravenous! As part of my weekly Meal Prep, I include something that will feed a crowd without breaking the bank. Sliders, Sloppy Joes, and Pizza’s with a twist are all extremely popular with the kids. Quick and easy to prepare and require very little clean up. Perfect after a busy week.
Thai Sloppy Joe Sliders
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef 80/20
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 2 green onions sliced
- 8 sweet Hawaiian slider buns
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 tbsp. peanuts
- In a large skillet add the beef, heat on medium and cook.
- Cook until well browned (5-6 minutes).
- Add in the garlic, sesame oil, ketchup, hoisin, water, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sriracha and stir together.
- Cook until the sauce starts to thicken and the mixture is well combined, about 5-6 minutes.
- Toast the buns then spoon over the mixture and top with broccoli slaw, peanuts and green onions
Looking for more Sloppy Joe recipes?
I’ve got some great one’s to share with you! Check out this collection of 10 Sloppy Joe Recipes for some of my favourites. Don’t forget to PIN this image so you can try them all! I promise there is something for everyone. Pizza Joes, Mississippi Sloppy Joes, Korean Sloppy Joes, Hawaiian Sloppy Joes are just a few of the variations I make for my family.