Roasted Salmon with Greek SalsaPrint Rate
MARINADE & DRESSING
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 shallots finely diced
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 c. Kalamata olives coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp capers rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 c. English cucumber seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 24 oz side of salmon cut into 8 filets
- Freshly ground black pepper
Marinade and Dressing:
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, zest, honey, garlic, oregano, and shallots. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Slice side of salmon into 8 filets. Place in a baking dish and pour half of the marinade over top of salmon, turning to coat all side.
- In a medium bowl with a lid combine tomatoes, olives, capers, cucumbers, chopped red onion, dill. and feta cheese,. Pour in remaining 1/2 of the marinade/dressing and toss to combine. Place in fridge for up to 3 days until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place rack in middle of oven.
- Bake until opaque and flaky, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Place Greek Salsa on top of roasted salmon.
Want more great recipes?
For more great recipes, meal plans, LIVE streamed Quick Cook and Meal Prep Video’s plus so much more, join the Love on a Plate community now. We also have a YouTube channel, that’s new but growing, I’d love it if you would subscribe!
We’d love to know what you think of these recipes if you try them! Share a picture on IG using #loveonaplate, Post your picture on the Love on A Plate group, leave a Comment or Rating below. I think you get the picture! We want to hear from you. @loveonaplate.ca