- 1 bag of Jelly heart candies
- 1 pkg Lollipop sticks
- 1 pkg Treat bags
- 1 bag of chocolate candy melts or any color you desire
- 1 bottle heart sprinkles
- 1 spool Decorative ribbon
- Parchment paper
- Lay out parchment paper
- Place sticks into the jelly hearts
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl for about 1 minute 25 seconds. Check at 30 second intervals and mix until melted.
- Dip jelly heart pops into the chocolate melts and cover entire jelly. Tap off excess chocolate and lay onto parchment. Decorate with sprinkles
- and/or drizzle with other color candy melts. Be as creative as you like!
- Let the pops completely cool off, until firm
- Eat or put into treat bags and tie with decorative ribbons to give as a gift.