Grinch Fudge, the latest addition to our family movie night tradition is not hard to make, however it does need to set up overnight, so you will need to plan ahead a little for this recipe. I used to struggle with making fudge, but this easy method that uses Sweetened Condensed milk and White chocolate is basically fool proof; honestly if I can make it, so can you!
I’ve included some step my step pictures to help you along if it’s the first time you are making a swirled fudge, or if you’re like me and just like photo’s of what you are making.
If you are in a hurry and need something in a rush, this fudge recipe may not be the perfect solution. Instead, make these Grinch Brownies, a half homemade recipe that starts with a brownie mix, and mint oreo cookies and can be made the same day you need it.
If you want more great recipes and meal prep videos join our Facebook Group; Love on a Plate.
- 4 C white chocolate chips divided
- 2 cans of Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp peppermint extract divided
- 1-3 drop green gel food coloring more if needed
- 1-4 drop of red gel food coloring more if needed
- 1/4 C cinnamon red hot candy
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper and spray with pam spray.
- Set aside.
- Using two small pots, place 2 C of white chocolate chips and 1 can of the condensed milk into each of the pots and place onto the stove on low-medium heat. Mix until melted, stirring often so it doesn't burn.
- Add in 1 tsp peppermint extract into one pot (optional)
- Mix in 1-3 drops of green food coloring into one pot, and 2-4 drops of red food coloring into the second pot.
- Pour the green fudge into the pan and sprinkle the red hots onto the top
- Using a spoon, spoon the red fudge onto the top of the green fudge
- Swirl the red fudge into the green fudge with the tip of a butter knife.
- Allow to cool and harden overnight before cutting into 1 inch squares.