We love these wraps, that why we call them Best Ever Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps! Simple to make, but they really pack a lot of flavour, especially if you use my recipe for the Best Ever Caesar Salad Dressing. It’s actually so good, my family calls it OMG Sauce and it’s the perfect full flavoured, rich thick dressing to compliment these wraps without making them watery.
I often make these ahead, as wraps for the kids lunches, and as Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad for those who “don’t prefer” wraps… Delicious whichever option you choose, I incorporate them into weekly meal preps with just a few simple steps.
- Season grilled chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Bake in the oven at 350F for about 30 minutes or until done, don’t overcook
- Remove and slice into pieces to use in wraps, sandwiches, salads, bento boxes or bowls.
I do this while I am doing all my other meal prep for the week, so it doesn’t add any time to my over all prep and it’s great to have these versatile grilled chicken breasts ready to use in any variety of recipes. It’s similar to bulk cooking or what I call Intentional Leftovers.
You could also use pre-cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken, however these are cheaper and in my opinion taste better. Bake up a big batch, cut into pieces and freezer for later use if you find you’ve got some extra time or run across a really great sale on chicken breasts.
This is also an excellent time to get some bacon ready for these wraps and salads. Check out my method for cooking Perfect Oven Baked Bacon over on my LIVE videos in our Facebook Community and watch my demo video to see how easy it is to make OMG Sauce, the Best Caesar Salad Dressing on the Love on a Plate YouTube Channel.
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons Best Ever Caesar dressing
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 ounces grilled chicken sliced, shredded or cubed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Place flour tortilla wrap on a flat surface. Spread Caesar dressing in an even layer over the entire wrap.
- Next place the chopped romaine in a thin layer, leaving space at the sides as these will be folded in and rolled.
- Layer the grilled chicken on top of the lettuce, top with crispy cooked bacon, sprinkle with parmesan cheese,
- Roll the wrap! Fold in the two sides (left & right), then fold the bottom up over the filling and roll tightly. You may need a toothpick to hold it together!