Everything bagel seasoning makes these Air Fryer Chicken Tenders simple but satisfying!
Grab your favorite Everything seasoning and some chicken tenders, heat up the air fryer (I use the Instant Pot Vortex Plus), and you’ve got crispy, juicy, full flavored chicken tenders in just 10 minutes. Everyone is going to love these, and they happen to be Keto friendly too!
Enjoy eating these chicken tenders with a dipping sauce of your choosing, or slice them into pieces, and turn a regular salad into something more filling. Great for lunch or a light dinner. They also make a healthy kid friendly snack that is great cold or re-heated.
How do you cook chicken tenders in the air fryer?
Good news, it’s super simple to cook chicken tenders in the air fryer, and while I’ve seasoned mine with Everything Bagel seasoning, you can certainly change the flavours using any homemade or store bought seasoning mix that you and your family enjoy.
- Prepare your chicken tenders, removing any skin or fat
- Lightly coat in oil
- Coat with your choice of seasoning
- Air Fry until done
Air Fryer Everything Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders *see note
- 1/2 cup EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING'
- Spray Olive oil
- Lay the chicken tenders out on Parchment paper, or waxed paper, and spray them with the Olive oil.
- Sprinkle the Everything Bagel seasoning on each chicken tender, on both sides, and place the tenders at 400F on air fry in the air fryer for 12 minutes, turning half way through the cooking time.
- When the tenders are done, remove them from the air fryer, and serve.