This Sheet Pan Dinner made with Sausage and Vegetables is going to become one of your go to recipes. It has some many things going for it, easy to prepare, excellent for meal prepping lunches, and it’s flexible. Choose the vegetables that your family enjoys best, and simply adjust the cooking time as needed.
Other things I love about this Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables recipe? It’s a great way to use produce you have in your refrigerator before it turns into a science project! Besides that turning those veggies into a great weekday lunch or dinner make this super budget friendly as well.
Sweet Potato, Brussel Sprouts,carrots, and Apples is one of my favourite fall combinations. A comforting, slightly sweet dish that is healthy and full of flavour.
With a few simple ingredients used to season the vegetables, and the drippings from the sausage the end results is delicious. I’ve selected fresh sage and rosemary as my two main herbs for the drizzle, but you can absolutely use dried as well. Feel free to change the seasonings to your taste, but I’ll tell you this one tastes like fall and really compliments the sweet flavours from the roasted vegetables.
Sheet Pan Dinner; Sausage and Vegetables
Sheet Pan Ingredients:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cubed into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 lb brussel sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 large red onion cut into medium pieces
- 1-2 Carrots peeled and sliced in 1/2"pieces
- 6 Whole Sausages uncooked*
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 1 Tsp fresh Rosemary leaves
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Honey Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare all vegetables by peeled and cutting into pieces, and place on a non stick baking sheet in rows.
- Place sausage on top of vegetables.
Prepare the drizzle:
- In a small bowl combine all drizzle ingredients and stir to combine. Drizzle evenly over top of sausage and vegetables. Prick holes in the sausage with a fork.
- Cook at 375 for 30-35 minutes until sausages are cooked through and vegetables are tender.