My friend Jackie Ludlage, the brilliant, funny, super wonderful Editor of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine was looking for a good egg salad for her son…. it’s his favourite, and she doesn’t make a good one. She wanted a recipe, a real recipe with measurements. So, though I usually don’t measure, I decided, just for her, because she’s so amazing, that I would MEASURE and show her. Jackie, this video is for you!
Once you’ve tried this egg salad, you’re going to be making it often and in large quantities. I’ve taken to using my Instant Pot Egg Salad Hack to make the job so much easier.
Instant Pot Egg Loaf, it’s sounds kinda weird, but it’s a game changing hack.
Hayden's Egg Salad
- 6 Extra large eggs hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise not Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 pinch dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- In a medium bowl place the boiled eggs, and with a pastry cutter (yes a pastry cutter - trust me), chop your eggs. Add in all remaining ingredients, mix well. Taste.. add more pepper or salt. Taste again. ENJOY!
Making your son’s favourite sammich.. That’s LOVE ON A PLATE!
Want more unique recipes?
For more great recipes, meal plans, LIVE streamed Quick Cook and Meal Prep Video’s plus so much more, join the Love on a Plate community now. We also have a YouTube channel, that’s new but growing, I’d love it if you would subscribe!
We’d love to know what you think of these recipes if you try them! Share a picture on IG using #loveonaplate, Post your picture on the Love on A Plate group, leave a Comment or Rating below. I think you get the picture! We want to hear from you. @loveonaplate.ca