Pineapple Pulled Pork
Prepaheadable, slow cooker and Instant Pot friendly recipe for Pineapple Pulled Pork. Great for a crowd, freezer friendly and delicious!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Slow cook 6 minutes
Total Time 6 minutes
Servings 10 people
- 4 lbs pork shoulder cut into large pieces
- 20 oz canned crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp coriander powder
- 4 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 jalapeños minced optional
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 small onions sliced
- 2 cups BBQ sauce your choice
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits drained
- Cilantro red onion, grilled pineapple, cowboy jalapeno's, coleslaw
In a crockpot place pork should, crushed pineapple, soy sauce, chili powder, coriander, fresh garlic, jalapeno, lime juice and sliced onions.
Set crockpot to low and cook for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Shred pork with two forks. Stir in BBQ sauce and pineapple tidbits.
Serve on toasted buns with chopped cilantro and red onions.