Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti, warm comfort food cooked in the slow cooker, perfect after a long day at work and delicious too.
This recipe is easily prepared ahead as part of a weekly Meal Prep session, and is going to become a family favourite.
Familiar flavours that appeal to kids, ingredients that are easy to find, and flexible enough to modify to your taste, you definitely will want to try this recipe. Add a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese to the top for a little extra pop of flavour, this is comfort food for the whole family. Serve this with a simple Caesar Salad, and some garlic bread to round out your meal.
If you want more great recipes and meal prep videos join our Facebook Group; Love on a Plate.
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green pepper (or rotel)
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- hot sauce to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheese tex-mex blend, divided
- 12 ounce spaghetti broken in half, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a Ziplock bag, mix to combine. Add one cup of shredded cheese
- On cooking day pour Chicken & Sauce mixture into the crock pot, cook on low for 7-8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- Using 2 forks, shred chicken, add in partially cooked pasta, and stir well. If sauce seems too think, add 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese. Cook 15 more minutes to allow pasta noodles to heat through and cheese to melt.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley if desired.