Still searching for the perfect Game Day Dip?
Not to worry, I’ve got you covered with this recipe for Beer Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip. Try saying that 3 times fast *lol*
This dip recipe comes together really quickly and will be a hit with beer drinkers, just don’t use anything to dark. I love how this Beer Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip can be used in so many ways. If you happen to have leftovers you can use it as a condiment for a sandwich wrap, spread on sliced baguette and broiled, inside celery, made into a cheese ball. You see where I’m going here?
Intentional Leftovers; cook once and use twice is a great Meal Planning tool:
Make a double batch, I call it intentional leftovers. I make the leftovers part of my meal plan, even if it’s just snacks and then I get creative. It’s a bit like playing Chopped in your own kitchen, and needing to use all the bits of this and that left in my fridge. The only difference is that I plan some recipes to have extra, saves time and effort, plus it’s fun.
Can I leave out the Beer
Yes, of course you can, but then it changes to Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip, which will be delicious too. I would add 1 Tbsp of minced garlic to brighten it up.
For more great recipes, live quick cook videos, meal plans, Instant Pot recipes, and so much more join our group. Love On A Plate Community is a great place for all things food.
Beer Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup beer we used Blue Moon
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place cream cheese, beer, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy (couple of minutes).
- Add in the cheddar cheese, bacon and mix on low till blended.
I often find that dip recipes end up being overly salty, but I have a solution. I make many of my own seasoning mixes so I can control the sodium level as well as tweak it them to my taste. In the Beer Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip I use my own Dry Ranch Dressing so I have included it below.
Dry Ranch Dressing; Homemade from Scratch
- 1/2 cup Dry Buttermilk Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 3 teaspoons Dried Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon Freeze Dried Chives
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Onion Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Transfer to an airtight jar and label. Enjoy!